Life’s Journey – Dementia Resources in Australia
The Life’s Journey is one of our aged care recreational resources which depict major life events. It is specifically designed to encourage reminiscing and memory recall to support patients in diversional therapy. Each pack contains 10 colourful posters with engaging questions covering topics pertinent to seniors.
Our Life’s Journey recreational resource pack(s) includes:
- New baby – siblings, family size, children
- Christmas – celebrations, best Christmas memory
- Work – age, types of jobs, enjoyment
- Spirituality – church, church dress, baptisms
- Courtship and Marriage – restrictions, courting, difference between past and present
- School – location, public or private, class size, experience
- War time – rationing, armed services, overseas experiences
- Home – childhood, appliances, amenities, number of houses
Take a look at our Life’s Journey material below and other reminiscing packs then simply click the button to print an order form. If you have any queries regarding the Something to Talk About resources, do not hesitate to contact us.
Price: $66.00 AUD including GST