Aged Care Resources
Pack contains 11 posters.
An aged care recreational resource, depicting significant things from the past, designed to encourage reminiscing and memory recall to support dementia patients in diversional therapy.
The Memories recreational resource pack(s) includes:
- First car – how road rules and driving conditions have changed
- Toilet – the outside pit toilet covers the changes have changed in bathrooms, laundries and kitchens
- General Store – the general store covers how shopping and cooking and meals have changed over the years
- First Car – vehicles includes first car, how road rules and driving conditions have changed
- Magazines – magazines includes subjects such as house-hold tips, patterns ans recipes
- Toys and Games – sports and games played for recreation, children’s toys
- Entertainment – discusses entertainment includes movies, theatre, ballet and the circus
- Family Pets
- Games and Hobbies
- Significant Objects – personal mementoes
Packs are designed for use by aged care professionals, carers and family members.
The A3 size makes these packs highly suitable for individual and group use with aged care and dementia patients.
Subject matter is relevant for Australian audiences.
Price: $66.00 AUD including GST